Friday, August 2, 2013

Straight Into My Heart

[mood +75]

Let say hello to the one who I've been waiting all along, holiday!
And hello to you too :>


I'm such in a good mood I'm not even kidding, I feel I could just burst out happiness everywhere haha.



SO, today in school a friend of mine (let's call him Thom) who is a friend of xyz, was teasing me because I keep saying that xyz is super handsome (duh), and he said "do you want me to introduce him to you?", and so I joke "of course!". And guess what he did? He freaking call xyz.......

"XYZ!!!! XYZ!!!!!!!"

I panic, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!" I said while I laugh, and before xyz came, I move a little further from Thom. My other friend (let's call her Erica), who also said that xyz is cute but not like 'really really cute' said "Oh so you don't want to be introduced to him? Thom, introduce him to me!" she teases me.

Xyz is there and then Thom said "Xyz, this is my friend, Erica", and Erica shook xyz's hand and said "Erica", xyz replied "Xyz".



and he left


Thom and Erica burst into laughter. Ugh and then I instantly regret it, I should've stay there and be introduced to him too. Whatever.


BUT THEN, after school, my other friend who also said that xyz is cute (let's call her Patrice), has been introduced to xyz by Thom's friend (let's call him Leo). Oh my gosh now I'm so pissed, so I said "I wanna be introduced to him too!" and my friends called Leo and told him, so Leo called xyz and said "This is my friend and she wanna meet you". I said "Beth" (but I said it with a really small voice, I don't even think xyz heard it), and he said "Xyz" and he smiled. He. Freakin.  Smiled.





HAHAHA IM SO HAPPY HAHAHAHA AND I DONT EVEN LIKE HIM
Oh and just for your information I don't even have a crush on xyz because I only adore his adorable face lol



And the other thing that makes me happy that I talked to my friend while he's with my other friend. Do you understand? No? It's okay haha.


I'm gonna finish this post with a song that I quote,
"I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view"



Say "Goodbye Zayn Malik"
"Bye Zayn Malik"


(ps: idk I just feel like putting zayn's photo in here)
Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment