Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh My

So I just watched How To Train Your Dragon 2's trailer again (again again again), and I'm still amazed by Hiccup



"i just got neville longbottomed BY AN ANIMATED CHARACTER...."
-said someone's comment on youtube



That comment couldn't describe everything better, couldn't it?



Anyway... hello!

So it's my first day on school and I woke up reallyyy early. There's this thing that always happen to me in my first day of school, I always, always (as long as I could remember), woke up real early whether I slept early or really late the last night.

I'm actually happy because if I arrived early at school, it would be sooner for me to know who's in my new class. As soon as I arrived, I waited for my friend and then I run upstair to see the list.

OH! First, I gotta tell you guys that I am a social student and in this year there's only two social class in my school for the eleventh grade (I am an eleventh grader). So there's this one particular person who seemed REALLY FUN (I don't know this person (ps. I'm not gonna tell if this person is a he or she(lol of course this person is a he)) and this person (let's call this person xyz for short) is in the social class too.

AND I was hoping so hard to be in the freakin same class as xyz, and I thought "wow, there's no way I'm not gonna be in a the same class as xyz, I mean, come on, there's only 2 classes, what are the odds right?"

And so I approach list, and suddenly my friend told me I'm in the same class with my best friend (idk if she consider me as one but whatevs lol) and her. I was so HAPPY, because every time there's a class division every friends I have is in ONE FREAKIN CLASS, and where am I? In Narnia, alone. So I am so happy to at least I have my best friend in the same class. I was getting all positive about being in the same class as xyz because come on this is the first time I was lucky at class division.

So I confidently walked up to that board, saw the list, and I didn't saw xyz's name.




oh my..........




Really??? I mean, are you serious????? There's only two class, TWO class and I'm not in the same class as xyz.

There goes my hope for even being an acquaintances with xyz

Ah whatever really. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, guess what? You guessed right, it did. But I don't think I'll write it here because this post will get even longer haha.

BUUT I hope it all get better, I think it will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment