Sunday, July 14, 2013

Late Night Post

Well, if any of you check the time when I posted this post you'll probably think I'm exaggerating because you won't consider it "late nigt", but because this is the last day of my holiday (boo hoo :c ) which mean that I have to go sleep earlier or I will be super sleepy the next day (even if I slept at 8pm I'd still be sleepy), then, I'll consider now is a late night. And I'm supposed to be sleeping right now, but nooooooo, instead of sleeping I'm still wandering in this cool place called the internet.

Duh

I can't sleep okay, I'm not even remotely sleepy (well, not exactly, I'm a bit sleepy). And oh! I gotta tell you guys, I just blogwalk and I found SOO many nice blogs and usually I only found some weird or advertisement blog when I blogwalked but not this time!

Oh and before this day ends, I wanna say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWANGSOO!!!

I genuinely think you're handsome, you really are handsome. But people made you looked like you're ugly *put a sad face here*. But anyway, stay awesome, stay weird, and stay doing that weird-ass dance because I love it!
puffy facee

I just watched that video when Ke$ha said that she fancies Harry and lol it's so awkward.

Oh and still being sad here, rest in peace Cory :( I saw a photo earlier, but idk if it's the real Lea or not, but I don't care it is so sad. So it's a photo, who everyone said is Lea, who is crying over a coffin. So sad. I can't even imagine how sad she feels right now.

By the way, I really should be sleeping, I guess I'll try to, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment