Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bad

And I guess you guys realized how I'm such a bad blogger, because I never opened it, I just get psyched for like 2 weeks or sth and leave the hell out of this blog.

But anyway, here I am :>



A few hours ago I just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars (which I'm surprised actually because I don't read novels except Harry Potter and Diary Of A Wimpy Kid novels), it's pretty sad tho (I'm not the type of girl who cries while watching romantic movies, I'm a type of girl who CRIES THE FUCK OUT while watching Hachiko), I'm sorry for not saying that the novel is really really reallyyyy sad or something but it is sad.

The saddest part for me is actually when (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) Hazel cried in the living room and her parents were comforting her. I know the death part was supposed to be the saddest (or is it?) but you know, I kind of think like, how sad, like how really sad she is, how empty she feels when Gus died. Like I can't even imagine if I was her. And that part made me feel her sadness, you know?


Moving on, I've been checking on 8tracks.com, you should try and opened it, they'll give you sooo many new musics that you never heard of.


DO YOU GUYS WATCH LEA'S SPEECH AT TCA????
I cried, I fuckin cry. It is LEGIT sad you guys. She loved Cory so much I can't even, ugh.


Oh and I'm really excited for This Is Us, don't forget to watch it on August 29th.


Say "Good bye Zayn Malik"
"Bye Zayn Malik"

No comments:

Post a Comment