Sunday, July 14, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith

WHAT A TRAGIC NEWS

I just finished church and then I opened my twitter, and then the first read I saw was




and I'm like whaat, and I thought it's like when twitter make fake news about celebrity's death, so I just scroll down the tweet.

BUT THEN

every tweet after that, like, literally every tweet after that is saying stuffs like "I can't believe Cory Monteith is dead!" "RIP Cory Monteith" "No more Finn Hudson". I seriously can't believe it! And the I saw a tweet saying that the cause of his death is overdosed using of drugs. It is so sad seeing a talented young man who dies because of drugs.

I remember the first time I obsessed over him, when I was watching Glee, idk what episode but I think it's in season 2 or something, it strikes me right in my fangirl heart that he is ADORABLY FRIGGIN CUTE. It's where his face was zoomed in and he's doing that super cute adorable half smile and I was like "oh my bless my soul". And then I took so much screen shot from Glee when he's playing drum, or when he's smiling and whatsoever.

He really seems like a nice guy. And I'm not forgetting the fact that he's getting so much hotter lately.


Look, he's being so cute..

And oh my gosh, I am terribly sad for Lea :( I mean, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS GUYS, 2 WEEKS!!! And ugh they're such a cute couple and from my point of view they have this really healthy relationship (they look so happy together) without any weird thing going on like having an off and on relationship that always changes every two weeks or stuffs. Anyway I send my prayer for Lea, stay strong honey.

look at how sweet they are :c

Is it weird that I actually am sad because of Cory Monteith's death? Anyway


REST IN PEACE
CORY MONTEITH
MAY 11, 1982 - JULY 13, 2013

3 comments: