Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Never In Your Wildest Dream"




Blunted affect is the scientific term describing a lack of emotional reactivity (affect display) on the part of an individual. It is manifest as a failure to express feelings either verbally or non-verbally, especially when talking about issues that would normally be expected to engage the emotions. Expressive gestures are rare and there is little animation in facial expression or vocal inflection.




....just so you know. *straight face*



Why am I so awkward I can't even..... ugh


I wish, I really really wish that I could turn my brain off from thinking, you know? I think too much, about everything, like literally. I'm sick of having thoughts about everything. And then I'd get annoyed at people because they annoyed me when in fact I'm actually the one who's been annoying all along.

whatever

So, hello there!
I'm actually going to post this yesterday but because I got so many things to do (you know, school work, duh.) I can't.

YESTERDAY, I watched BEST SONG EVER, but I freaking missed that video for about 14 hours because of my lovely lovely school. After school I have to work  on a project at my friend's house so I did, and then I watched BSE at my friend's home and I almost die.



oh

my

Zayn

Malik





THANK GOD I DON'T DIE

(please mind my fangirl heart)

"Never in a million years" -Zayn my baby boo.

And I got home at around 8.30pm, bla bla bla, and then I refreshed this vid for about 913852451949 times because I really REALLY REALLLLYYY want BSE to break the Vevo 24-hours record. And we only got like around 2 hours left to broke the record. And what's making me scared about the ticking clock is that the view count is broken and stuck at 9million+. But oh what can I say suddenly the clock strikes 11pm and I should go to sleep because I'm so sleepy.
And I'm so mad because it's already 11pm (lol whut), I mean, there's only so little time to broke the record, 1,5 hours, and besides, I already missed this video for 4095uo4ktgfeoatg249 hours and I can't help to break the vevo record, because of, again, my lovely lovely school. And heavy-heartedly (is that even a word tho) I left the computer and went to bed.

The next morning when I checked twitter, Vevo said BSE has broke the record!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I literally am so happy and there's a huge gap between the last record, which is Miley's video "We Can't Stop" that got idk maybe around 10,8 million view, and BSE got 12,3 million view.

I'm so HAPPY!!!! And then........................ I realized that I have missed Liam follow spree, again. :)


WHY. why. Why. wHy. whY. WHy. WhY. wHY.


But yeah what can I say, I'm still really happy.


Let's talk about my favorite part from this best 1D video ever (yet lol):
-EVERY ZAYN'S PART (especially when he sang "you know I know you know, I'll remember you, and I know you know I know I hope you'll remember how we danced" while he's dancing next to the perfect Veronica with his cheeky cute sexy half smile/laugh, help me I'm dying)
-Leeroy: "Liam stay where you are because you are PURR-FECT"
-Marcel: "Cute as a button, every single one of you"
-When Louis sang "you know I know you know, I'll remember you, and I know you know I know, you'll remember me"
-When Leeroy kissed Niall, so cute:')



Anyway, watch this and see how pretty Zayn is as a girl, Veronica is awesome





Catch up with you all later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment