Friday, July 12, 2013

Here I Go Again

I'm gonna tell you a weeeeee e e  e e e eeeee bit about myself,


  • I am that girl who looove love love love wearing super baggy clothes
  • I prefer to wear sneakers, like the high top one, than wearing flats or heels
  • Oh and I prefer to wear heels than flats (idk there's sth about flats that I hate)
  • I wufff dogs and I used to have one but he have to leave the house (boo hoo hoo :c )
  • I really really want to have a new dog altho I know my mom won't let me
  • I'm gonna be honest here, I'm such a coward when it comes to talking to people, even with my family sometimes
  • I got lost a lot, like A LOT. I even got lost in a really really small mall, gosh, idk why
  • I'm blind when it comes to road, I don't even know how to get to my school from my house
  • I'm such a negative thinker sometimes I got mad at myself
  • I love chocolate (duh, people who don't are weird (not really lol))
  • It's easy for me to start obsessing with stuffs
I guess that's what I can come up with for now, I'll let you figure out the rest :)


and for my music taste! I basically likes everything, from the mainstream one to the one that is so weird that I don't even know why I like that. Okay, so these are people in music industry (or not? or? people who sings okay) that I like and not in particular order,

-She & Him
They have these songs that are so friendly to my ear as if their song is a human and so is my ears, they'd always bring cold lemon tea in a sunny day to my ear and they always wear this light bright breezy clothes and flowery flip-flops with a laced vintage umbrella because it's hot outside but because they exist it doesn't feel hot anymore. Does anyone else feel that way about their song? No? Just me? Okay...
Listen to them when you're studying, or maybe reading a book, or just relaxing with a cup of tea maybe
My fav song from them: Black Hole

-Simple Plan
SIMPLE PLAN FO' LIFE YO!!!! I love love love love loooove simple plan, I went to their concert, I even saw them in the freakin airport (even tho I didn't get a photo with them :c ), and the freakiest stalker thing I ever did to them is followed them to their hotel and waited there. I love like all of their songs, even the one that is not published. Gosh you should check them out. My favorite album from them is probably "No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls"
Listen to them when you're getting pretty psyched or maybe feeling down and you'll get cheered up by their awesome songs
My fav song from them: I'd Do Anything

-5 Seconds Of Summer
I recently starting to like them because their song is pretty cool, anddd because I'm a newbie in this fandom so I pretty much have nothing to say about them
My fav song from them: Heartbreak Girl

-One Direction
Dum dum dum........ I love them, like, I LOVE THEM and you gotta believe it. They're sooo mainstream and I gotta be honest they sometime look 'ew-ing' from the outside, but when you starting to like them, you'll fangirl to death. Their song is so easy-listening and fun
Listen to them when you're feeling happy or any mood actually
My fav song from them: I can't pick between Nobody Compares or She's Not Afraid

-Justin Timberlake
Who doesn't love him? Like seriously. His songs is so charming, I guess that's the way to describe it. Anyway you should listen to them while you wanna dance a bit (lol this doesn't even make sense)
My fav song from him: (at this moment) Strawberry Bubblegum

-Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
LOVE THEM so much much. And please don't forget about the lovely Ryan Lewis :( anyway I love Ben a lot, from his songs, his face (oh come on he's super sexy), and his personality because there's just something about him like he's super brave. I really believe he put his thoughts on his songs, because the lyrics is so beautiful
Listen to them anytime!
My fav song from them: (currently) Victory Lap

-Jamie Cullum
His songs is so relaxing and you just gotta love em like seriously!!!
My fav song from him: Mind Trick

and I also like The Fratellis, Feltbeats (or should I say Tom Felton? Yeah, he sings and he wrote his own songs! Even tho just for fun), The Cab, Frank Sinatra (hehe), Maroon 5 (their old albums), Two Door Cinema Club, Oasis, 'Nync, All Time Low, Jason Mraz, Karmin, (the old) Taylor Swift, AJ Rafael,
and many others that I might forgot!



So that's all, my house is getting pretty crowded because everyone just got home


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment